Apply the image from the flash drive
1. Insert the USB flash drive created in Step 1 into one of the two USB ports at the back of WATCHPAX 40.
2. Insert a keyboard into the second USB port.
3. Connect one display device to one the DisplayPort outputs.
4. Power up the WATCHPAX 40 unit.
5. The update process will start automatically
6. During the update process there will be visual progress information (Figure 3).
7. When the update process is complete, the confirmation screen will be displayed (Figure 4).
8. Remove the USB flash drive.