Create a bootable USB drive with the latest update image
This step requires s USB flash drive with a capacity of at least 16 GB.
IMPORTANT: The USB flash drive will be formatted in the process and all data will be erased.
WATCHPAX 40 units boot using UEFI and the recommended tool for creating UEFI-bootable USB flash drives is Rufus, which can be downloaded at https://rufus.ie/
1. Launch Rufus on your computer.
2. Press the SELECT button to browse your downloaded copy of the update image (ISO-file).
3. Rufus will fetch all necessary parameters from the ISO file (Figure 1), press START.
4. Press OK when prompted with the warning that Rufus will format the USB flash drive (Figure 2).
5. Depending on the speed of the USB flash drive the process of writing all data to the drive might take up to 30 minutes.
6. Close the window when Rufus completes.