WATCHOUT Operator's Course
Welcome to a Diploma Course for “Beginners"!
This brand new WATCHOUT Operator’s course will provide you with the knowledge needed to set up a WATCHOUT system, understand and fault find issues as well as use standard media to programme and make changes to an existing show. Through a series of hands on exercises everything will be built from the ground up, looking at the various elements of the system – both hardware and software – and explain how it all fits together. You learn about Dataton, the ideas behind our products and how they can help you impress your clients and audience.
Duration and credits
1.0 day, CTS/CTS-I 3.5 credits
Learning objectives After participation, you will be able to:
- install and understand the WATCHOUT interface
- understand the setup necessary for a WATCHOUT show with multiple displays (projectors and/or LED)
- use basic features of WATCHOUT such as timelines, media, control cues, applying tween tracks and more
- how audio works in WATCHOUT
- different options for controlling a show
- basics of 3D mapping
- fault finding and where to find more information
- understand the full potential of the product and how it may be applied in different contexts.
Target audience Show operators, and anyone working in the AV industry who wants to learn more about WATCHOUT or get new ideas on how to use the software. No previous knowledge of WATCHOUT is needed.
DATATON ACADEMY - CERTIFIED USER, SPAIN
DATATON ACADEMY - DIGITAL TRAINING, SWEDEN