Privacy and Data Security
Dataton understands that the right to privacy and security is a major concern. We use the guidelines below in order to protect your personal information.
We collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. This information is used to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example, to provide tailored service and support, share product, service and company news and offerings with you.
We do not sell your personal information, but we may share your personal information with our distributors, premium partners and partners to ensure you get the best possible experience from Dataton.
Please contact Dataton if you have privacy questions or concerns. You also may ask to see the personal data you have given us and request amendment, correction or deletion.
What information do we collect?
We ask for specific types of personal information. We ask you to provide information that will enable us to process your order or provide services to you, enhance your site visit, respond to requests for information, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you after your visit.
We collect information when you interact with us. Some of the instances when this happens might be when you:
- Visit a Dataton website
- Subscribe to a publication such as a newsletter or a mailing list
- Request us to provide you with technical assistance
- Request us to provide you with a quote
- Place an order with us
- Request e-mail notification from us
- Make a request for support
- Provide feedback in a survey
When you interact with us, we may ask for some, or all, of the following information:
- your name
- email address
- phone number
- transactional information (such as product part number, serial number, service history or any other information needed to process your transaction or request)
We may collect information relating to your online interactions with us. This may include, but is not limited to:
- your IP address
- the pages you view
- the links you click
- the files you download
- other online behavior
The purpose is to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your relationship with Dataton.
Including, but not limited to, the tools we use to track your online interactions are Google Analytics, Hotjar, Moz, Facebook and HubSpot.
Use of personal information
- To process your order or purchase
- To fulfil requests for products and services
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you
- To customize our communication with you and the marketing material we share with you
- To allow our business partners to contact you
Newsletters and mailing lists
We will send you information about our products and services, or other products and services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want to receive such communications, you can opt out of one, more or all communications from us by following the unsubscribe/subscribe options link in the email communications.
You can also contact us to opt out communications:
SE-583 30 Linköping
Please allow up to 10 business days for your preferences to take effect.
If you would like to contact us, or have questions regarding our privacy statement, please e-mail us at [email protected]