WATCHOUT Certified User
Sign up for our WATCHOUT Certified User training course and let us inspire you!
This 2-day training starts from the basics and moves into more advanced topics, allowing the participants to learn by using practical examples with hands-on programming and tasks. After successfully completing the course and set tasks, the user will have achieved entry-level operator skills in Dataton WATCHOUT software.
Duration and credits
2.0 days, CTS/CTS-D/CTS-I 7.0 credits
After the training, you will be able to:
- plan, install and use WATCHOUT in a multi-channel display solution
- use more advanced features of WATCHOUT, such as auxiliary timelines, alpha/keying, and blend/geometry correction, compositions
- understand and use virtual displays, tiers and control and interact with external units such as DMX
- understand basic 3D mapping processes
- perform rudimentary trouble-shooting.
Show operators, event planners, project managers, installation engineers, integrators, service and maintenance engineers, consultants and integration planners, product specialists, sales engineers.
DATATON ACADEMY - CERTIFIED USER, SPAIN
DATATON ACADEMY - DIGITAL TRAINING, SWEDEN