Digital Academy: Be prepared!
Please check that you have the following set up and ready in good time before the training session and that you have completed the first e-learning module.
Please note that it is not permitted to record the online seminars and that access to the e-learning platform is for registered attendees only!
- You need a computer preferably running Windows 7 or Windows 10. Alternatively you can use a Mac with Boot Camp already installed and running Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- We suggest that you use one PC with two screens. You can then follow the seminars on one screen and have WATCHOUT open on the other screen.
- Check that you have a reliable internet connection.
- Check that your computer audio and microphone are in working order so you can take part in discussions during the online seminar.
- A mouse can be handy for the hands-on exercises during home assignments.
DOWNLOADS AND PROGRAMS
- Make sure you have the latest version of WATCHOUT installed and working on your computer. The latest version is available here.
- For the seminars, you will need the relevant video conferencing platform installed and ready to run (usually Zoom or Discord).
- Please download the course material from the Digital Academy Downloads DropBox folder (the link is emailed to you before the first seminar)
- Before the first online seminar, please log into the e-learning platform at the link below and complete course 1: “What is WATCHOUT?”
- Click here for a link to course 1
- You log in to the platform using the same contact details and email address as you used when signing up for the academy.