Dataton Digital Academy
Sign up for our Dataton Digital Academy course and let us inspire you!
The academy is a mix of online seminars, Dataton’s own e-learning portal, home assignments and a series of quiz exams, all to make sure you get the knowledge needed to become a proficient WATCHOUT user. The Dataton Digital Academy is a paid course.
- 4 online seminars, each lasting 4 hours and led by a Dataton Certified Trainer
- 5 e-learning modules
- 3 home assignments
After the training you will be able to:
- Navigate and understand the WATCHOUT interface
- Understand the setup necessary fora WATCHOUT show with multiple displays
- Use basic features of WATCHOUT such as timelines and media
- Understand the full potential of the software and how it may be applied in different contexts
- Plan,install and use WATCHOUT in a multi-channel display solution
- Use more advanced features of WATCHOUT, such as auxiliary timelines, inputs, alpha/keying, blend/geometry correction, compositions
- Understand and use virtual displaysand understand the basic3D mappingprocess
- Perform rudimentary trouble-shooting and avoid the most common pitfalls.
Show operators, event planners, project managers, installation engineers, integrators, service and maintenance engineers, consultants and integration planners, product specialists, sales engineers.
Want to know more? Click here to check out an interview with lead trainer Mikael Ena on the new digital offering!
DATATON ACADEMY - CERTIFIED USER, SPAIN
DATATON ACADEMY - DIGITAL TRAINING, SWEDEN