Dataton Digital Academy
Sign up for our Dataton Digital Academy course and let us inspire you!
The academy combines online seminars, Dataton’s own e-learning portal, home assignments and a series of quiz exams, all to make sure you get the knowledge needed to become a proficient WATCHOUT user. The Dataton Digital Academy is a paid course. After successful completion of all home assignments and full attendance at all four seminars, the participant is awarded a diploma.
- 4 online seminars, each lasting 4 hours and led by a Dataton Certified Trainer
- 5 e-learning modules
- 3 home assignments
After the training you will be able to:
- Navigate and understand the WATCHOUT interface
- Understand the setup necessary fora WATCHOUT show with multiple displays
- Use basic features of WATCHOUT such as timelines and media
- Understand the full potential of the software and how it may be applied in different contexts
- Plan,install and use WATCHOUT in a multi-channel display solution
- Use more advanced features of WATCHOUT, such as auxiliary timelines, inputs, alpha/keying, blend/geometry correction, compositions
- Understand and use virtual displays and understand the basic 3D mapping process
- Perform rudimentary trouble-shooting and avoid the most common pitfalls.
Show operators, event planners, project managers, installation engineers, integrators, service and maintenance engineers, consultants and integration planners, product specialists, sales engineers.
NOTE: The Dataton Digital Academy does not currently entitle you to AVIXA CTS renewal units.
The course fee is 200 EUR/250 USD plus VAT/tax with the currency depending on time zone/location of the trainers.
Want to know more? Click here to check out an interview with lead trainer Mikael Ena on the new digital offering!
DATATON ACADEMY - CERTIFIED USER, FRANCE October
DATATON ACADEMY - CERTIFIED USER, FRANCE December
DATATON ACADEMY - CERTIFIED USER, NETHERLANDS December