WATCHOUT is by far the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to create spectacular presentations. From the smallest conference gig all the way to mapping the most famous buildings in the world, WATCHOUT's got you covered with over 15 years of unrivaled performance and reliability.
With WATCHOUT we wanted to make it truly simple to produce multi-display presentations. And that's remained our guiding principle over the years as we've added all the cool, new, often rather complex, capabilities our customers need to stay ahead.
You'll get it in no time. WATCHOUT is similar to many video editing and compositing programs. Drag stills, audio and video clips onto the timeline. Fly content across any number of displays. Apply effects and transitions.
Use any number of displays, edge-blended projectors or LED walls, arranged at any angle and in any shape or size. It's all orchestrated by WATCHOUT so there's no thinking about individual computers or juggling files. Ultimate creative freedom.
The new 3D Projector feature literally adds a whole new dimension. While WATCHOUT traditionally manages flat or curved image surfaces, 3D Projector enables pixel-accurate projection onto complex 3D geometry.
PRODUCTION FEATURES– Real-time effects and transitions – no rendering
– Map content onto mesh-based 3D geometry
– Position projectors and media assets in 3D space
– Powerful pre-visualization from multiple angles
– Industry standard 3D, video and image file formats
– Stereoscopic video and 3D positioning of content
– Multiple timelines for unpredictable live shows
– External inputs and triggers for full interactivity
– Live video, network streams, Powerpoint
– Dynamic feeds based on live data sources
– Social media integration (e.g. Twitter, Instagram)
ROCK SOLID FLEXIBILITY
The show must go on. That's why we put rock-solid performance front and center. With over 15 years of experience in thousands of productions and presentations of all kinds, all around the world, nothing else comes close. What's more, with its unmatched flexibility, WATCHOUT really is the Swiss army knife of multi-display presentations.
Theater, awards ceremonies, events. WATCHOUT is no stranger to last-minute, on-the-fly changes, live feeds, and interaction with key industry-standard protocols.
Year in, year out, 24/7 or on a schedule. WATCHOUT teams outstanding reliability with innate flexibility in hardware choice, show design and content. Perfect for permanent installs at museums, visitor centers, or commercial sites.
You can't miss it – large-scale projection on a building packs a visual punch. Geometry correction, scaling options, custom masks and the new tools in the latest version of WATCHOUT, such as 3D models, make mapping easier than ever. Bring on the projectors and start creating!
Digital signage has its own special requirements like dynamic content, customer control, and easy installation. With WATCHOUT you get all that - and you're free to create content without limitations, at the quality and resolution you want.
Choose WATCHPAX for ultimate simplicity and reliability. It's WATCHOUT and a media player in a compact box – ready to go the moment you unpack it. Just plug in displays, network and power.
Choose WATCHMAX when you need a robust rack-based media server with built-in WATCHOUT. The strong spec is specially designed to bring out the very best in your WATCHOUT system.
WATCHOUT runs on powerful, yet cost-effective, standard PC hardware. This means you can choose the right CPU, graphics, memory and storage combination for the job at hand. Pre-configured and optimized computers are available from a number of partners.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES– Automatic edge blends and custom display masks.
– Frame accurate playback across multiple displays.
– Any display device, any resolution, any orientation.
– Powerful geometry correction for curved screens.
– Stereoscopic projection using passive glasses.
– Multi-channel audio routing and playback.
– Live video from multiple, low-latency sources.
– Computer graphics via capture or network.
– Image server for integrating dynamic content.
– MIDI and DMX-512 (Artnet) in and out.
– Connects with any external control system.
MEET WATCHOUT 6
WATCHOUT 6 is the most significant upgrade ever. It brings a wide range of new features, while remaining just as cost-effective and rock-solid as ever before.
WATCHOUT 6 vastly improves workflow for 3D productions. Simply drag 3D models straight into a WATCHOUT show and texture mesh areas independently for stunning effects.
Enjoy the new, cleancut user interface. With darker background tones, it's designed to be easy on the eye in a dimly lit show environment.
Create displays of any shape or resolution onscreen then map pixels to real display outputs, such as LED walls. Use virtual displays for maximum flexibility, generating and mapping textures onto 3D objects.
View your stage from all angles without leaving WATCHOUT. With 3D models as props and multi-camera perspectives, you get a realistic simulation of the entire presentation environment.
NEW WATCHOUT 6 FEATURES– Re-designed user interface
– 3D Projector for complex mapping
– Uncompressed video playback
– Uncompressed image sequences
– Live edit, changes in real time
– Import and map onto 3D models
– Custom blending masks
– Marker-based calibration
– Virtual displays for easy pixel-mapping
– Multi-channel audio playback
– HTML5-based dynamic content
– Frame-rate control